Information we may collect from you
1) We may collect and process the following data about you.
2) Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site at www.sanjaryacademy.com/. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
3) If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
4) We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
5) Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
6) Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Uses made of the information
1) We use information held about you in the following ways:
2) to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
3) to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
4) to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
5) to notify you about changes to our service;
6) to use information for reporting purposes.