Certified Document ControllerClick Here to Download PDF Course Online Click Here to View Our Head Office
|Eligibility Criteria||Any Engineer / Any Graduates|
|Duration of Course||06 Days ( 12 Hrs ) – India|
|Duration of Course||05 Days ( 12 Hrs ) – USA, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, UAE etc.|
|Maximum No. of Seats / students in a Batch||15 only|
This course in directed primarily to meet the needs of various industries, information technology and private social sectors including Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Refinery, Power Plant, Fabrication Industries, Chemical Industries and IT industries etc.
This course includes roles & responsibilities of document controller. ,type of documents , drawing symbols. ,codes and standards. ,control of documents – ISO 9001:2008. ,master, control, uncontrolled and superseded documents. ,company / project documents., client documents. ,ADNOC / Saudi Aramco / SABIC project records. ,As built drawings including red marking ,Project filling system. ,Project QC dossiers.
- Candidates shall meet the following examination requirements to be considered for certification as Certified Document Controller,
- Pass a written three part examination as follows.
Part 1 Theory Examination
part 2 Workshop / Assessment
part 3 Oral Examination
- Candidate shall pass each part of the examination. Individual failing any part of the above examination must retest on particular part as applicable.
- Candidate must score minimum of 70 percent on each of the above examination to be eligible for the certificate and SEA Qualification Card.
Section 1 Roles and responsibilities of document controller
Section 2 Type of documents including drawings
Section 3 Drawing symbols
Section 4 Codes and standards
Section 5 Control of document – ISO 9001:2008
Section 6 Master, control, uncontrolled and superseded documents
Section 7 Company / Project documents
Section 8 Client documents
Section 9 ADNOC / Saudi Aramco / SABIC project records
Section 10 As built drawings including red marking
Section 11 Project filling system
Section 12 Project QC dossiers
- Presentation of certificates to successful candidates.