You acknowledge that Sanjary Academy reserves the right to charge for any portion of Sanjary Academy and to change its fees (if any) from time to time in its discretion and changes the course schedule
Sanjary Academy may, at its sole discretion, remove any posting by you, or to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of Sanjary Academy at any time. Sanjary Academy may deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of Sanjary Academy if Sanjary Academy believes that you have violated this Agreement.
Use of Sanjary Academy is void where prohibited.
3. Proper Use.
In consideration of your use of Sanjary Academy, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you on the registration forms; (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; (c) maintain and promptly update any information you provide to Sanjary Academy, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (d) be fully responsible for your account.
If Sanjary Academy suspects that your information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Sanjary Academy may suspend or terminate your account.
4. Prohibited Use.
- You agree that you will not use the Sanjary Academy service to take any of the following actions:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal right of others;
- Post any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- Use any means, technical or otherwise, to attempt to circumvent any copyright protection, access control, or license-enforcement mechanisms used to protect the content made available through Sanjary Academy.;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any content made available through Sanjary Academy
- Solicit personal information from any other user;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, our sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose;
- Transmit surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials,
or chain letters;
- Interfere with or disrupt Sanjary Academy's websites, servers, or networks;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Process Flow Diagram (PFD)
- Engage in any illegal activities.
You agree to only send and receive information and materials that are proper and related to the Sanjary Academy service.
5. License to User Contributions.
The Sanjary Academy service is designed for you to contribute content and participate in discussion threads and other forums. You are solely responsible for all materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, that you make available on the sanjary Academy service. You represent that you own all intellectual property rights in the materials you contribute. By displaying or publishing any content on or through Sanjary Academy, you hereby grant to Sanjary Academy a limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such content without limitation. Sanjary Academy shall also have the right to retain and use comments, suggestions, data, or other information for any purpose without compensation. This license shall apply to distribution in any form, medium, or technology.
6. Intellectual Property Rights.
Sanjary Academy are by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Sanjary Academy owns and retains all rights in Sanjary Academy. Sanjary Academy's copyrights, trademarks, patents and trade secrets may not be used without the prior written permission of Sanjary Academy
All content available through the Sanjary Academy service are the proprietary property of Sanjary Academy, its users or its licensors. No content available through the Sanjary Academy service may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without Sanjary Academy's prior written permission. All eligible users are granted a limited license to access and use Sanjary Academy and to download or print a copy of information posted on the Sanjary Academy website solely for your personal, non-commercial use. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause.
7. Submissions Policy.
You may submit to us on a non-confidential basis any relevant educational content that are owned and created by you for evaluation by Sanjary Academy. Please understand that Sanjary Academy is under no obligation to evaluate or use the content you submit and that we may use content submitted by other third parties and we develop our own content internally that may be similar to the content that you submit to us. While we agree that you shall retain all rights in your content, when submitting content to us you must agree not to assert any claim against Sanjary Academy or our customers if this other content is similar to the content you submitted to us.
8. Third Party Links.
Our provision of a link to any other website or location is for your convenience only and does not signify our endorsement of such other website or location or its contents. We have no control over, do not review, and cannot be responsible for, these outside websites or their content.
9. Modifications of Terms
Sanjary Academy shall have the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time, which modification shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Sanjary Academy website.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Sanjary Academy and all of our officers, directors, employees and partners harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by Sanjary Academy in connection with any claim, including any liability or expense arising from all claims of every king and nature arising out of your use of Sanjary Academy, the materials that you submit to Sanjary Academy, or your violation of the rights of any other person or entity. Sanjary Academy will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service, please contact us at:
Sanjary Educational Academy
20 - 3 - 144 / 9, Shibli Gunj,
Telephone: 0091 - 40 - 24524970
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org